Wednesday, February 02, 2005

**Energizer academic**

I am in my office working. Yes working. Classes begin in a week, syllabi are due and I have spent the last two hours focusing on all the important stuff: checking email, contemplating the idea of Internet dating, chatting with my dear attorney friend about his letter of recommendation to law school, oh and making a blog entry. Haven't quite gotten around to working on the syllabi, but then I technically have 119 hours until I start teaching.

And people wonder why I am at work until 7 PM each night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

119 hours? That is quite a lot ;) While *working* on homework, I calculated that I have exactly 12 hours until I will wholly embarass myseld at a piano lesson due to lack of practicing, 12 hours and 45 minutes until I will give a presentation on loggerhead turtles and 16 hours until an important application is due (although I really only have 14 hours to turn it in since I will be at work when it is actually due). Hmm...while procrastination is an art form, perhaps you and I are reaching its limits :)
~the energizer student