Friday, February 04, 2005

**Cut 'em out, dress 'em up and let 'em adjudicate!**

I figured since I am making my law students take this quiz, I should do it too. Of course you might have a seizure from all the flashing ads surround the quiz. You have been forewarned. More than who I am most like is who am most unlike. Those bottom few should be impeached!

Now that I am teaching the law class this semester, I get to set up my

Supreme Court Paper Dolls.

Yeah!!

Here is how I align with our honorables:

#1: Breyer (please don't ever retire)
#2: Souter (developing into a nice surprise)
#3: Ginsburg (gotta love her)
#4: Stevens (no retirement for you either)
#5: O'Connor (often the deciding vote in unpredictable and sometimes frightening ways.)
#6: Kennedy (I don't even know where to begin)
#7: Rehnquist (hope you feel better, and retire under a democratic administration, please...)
#8: Scalia (known for incomprehensible opinions and apparently hunting)
#9: Thomas (known for harassing women, in person and through his circuit court opinions)

No comments: