Sunday, February 06, 2005

**Can't put the laundry off much longer**

You may be right; I may be crazy...But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for!

T-minus 45 hours. Yes, I will need to re-acquaint myself with the ole frontloader and find something other than old jeans and sweat shirts to wear to work again. Teaching would be soooo perfect if I didn't have to actually teach.

I have been captive in my office for two days straight. Until midnight yesterday. All day today so far. One more course to prep. I love having my materials on the Internet, but it TAKES FOREVER to set it up. I really have to get comfortable with Cascading Style Sheets. I also have to stop tinkering so much with the aesthetic end. It is a goddamn syllabus for goodness sake!

I am in the midst of a concentration lapse so the blog gets what's left of me (somehow this sentence evokes images of Soylent Green).

My son is in the midst of laying out his most recent edition of his underground newspaper. The plan this time was to lay it out in less than one work day so that I would agree to hang out here at work while his friends put out the next issue after he is in Italy. Not quite working out that way. I guess he will have to put out the last issue right when he returns in May.


Well, back to syllabus hell. Em, you better call me:)

No comments: