Tuesday, May 31, 2005

**Thank you oh level-headed ones**

You all are right. I am not going to mention the blog. In fact, I would love it if those of you who have links to my blog label it by its title and not by my name.

All this has got me thinking about spending more time with my journal. I also, upon thinking about the sage words of Becca and Sarah, feel pretty sure that I could deal with anyone reading what is here so far, I just imagine there might be some hurt feelings. Not on purpose though! Just the kind of hurt that happens with brutal honesty.

Today I had the "pleasure" of retaining counsel because my ex's attorney seems bent on having a court hearing (no interest in settlement as of yet). As of now I have spent on legal fees, about half of what I should be paying as my half of my son's first year college costs. My husband is bucking to be the first person I might honestly be able to say I hate. Never thought I was capable.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems with your ex. I certainly understand the "hate" factor. Normally I'm a very easy going laid back person, but once you touch on certain emotions, especially children, well I can't be responsible LOL