Sunday, September 25, 2005

**While we are talking about the New York Times**

The newspaper of record is slowly moving content to premium subscription. You either have to pay for an online subscription to access some of it or can get it free with a regular subscription. Can someone who has a subscription let me use their information to access premium content?

To do the online "TimesSelect" you either have to have the online premium account already and share the password and the account name with me (no big deal, really), or tell me the delivery address and the NYT's account number where you receive your print copy (which would either be on the newspaper label or on the credit card bill you use to pay for the paper). I can set up the account for you and tell you the password.

I hate the fact I can no longer read Nicholas Kristoff columns anymore, but out west, the paper of record costs a fortune to receive.