Saturday, June 17, 2006

**The Weekend**

It begins with training. I spend the morning learning how to record books at the local PBS facility. I will be doing this for a program that sends out audio books on a subcarrier current or some other radio frequency for people who can't read. I like doing audio books. I have read a couple on tape in the past - Bridges of Madison County and A River Runs Through It. I would love to do those again.

Then I am off to the "bridal shower." I have decided to go "sober," - meaning no flask or spiking coffee, but will pump up on caffeine - a more socially acceptable drug.

Sunday, it is kayak shopping day. I am ready. Summer is going to come here one of these days and I want to be in the water.

Where the heck is the sunshine anyway?!

I am on the brink of a major housecleaning/cleanout session. I promise - children of mine - that I will call you before tossing any of your stuff:)

1 comment:

Leann said...

Have fun kayak shopping, try to have fun at the bridal shower, and I vote for just tossing stuff and saying the "Oh by the ways" later.. *insert maniacle laughter here*