Tuesday, May 09, 2006

**Couple pixs**

Typical day around the house. I was working on filing paperwork - it was sprawled on the bed as I sorted things - and turned around and Shiloh was here - the only soft place currently available in the bedroom.



I planted the garden this evening, mostly in an effort to avoid grading. Now I am posting on my blog to further avoid grading. If I play my cards right I will avoid grading all the way until Boston Legal begins and, then, will have no more time for grading. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Leann said...

so did your maniacle plan work to avoid grading??

I like the pic of the dog on the clothes, it soooo looks like a cat I know :-)

Someone on the cusp... said...

I barely got any grading done. Just a bit during the commercial breaks for Boston Legal. I had great plans to catch up this evening, but instead went mountain biking in the hills, ate dinner and was waylayed by two friends stopping by. Once again it is 10 PM and I have not graded. Maybe during the commercial breaks for Law & Order.:)

Leann said...

I sense a master procrastinator :-)