Sunday, April 23, 2006

**Oh, what a beautiful weekend**

This is one of those weekends that helps you to forget the rain that permeates the winters in this part of the country. LeAnn, you would have wanted to be here this weekend. Sunny, 70s.

I even managed to get outside this weekend, in spite of my writing deadline. I did yard work. It was so beautiful, I didn't even mind. I now have edges around my yard. Actually gutters would be more accurate. I guess I got carried away with edger.

I had my yard powerraked, aerated, seeded, fertilized, and limed. It looks like a hurricane went through the yard. Still have some weeding to do and the vegetable garden still is not planted. Argh.

On the upside I had a date this weekend. Miracles happen.

3 comments:

Becca said...

ooh, date. Dish!

Leann said...

You're right I would definelty have like to be there. My daughter is in Corvallis and she said it was beautiful. Bummer for me.

Dish on the date stuff :-)

Sarah said...

Date date date!