Thursday, June 09, 2005

**The pack is complete**

In about 4 hours I pick up my daughter. She is coming home for the summer. Well almost home. She will live about an hour away at the coast doing acquatic research. But we will get to have dinner occasionally and she will come home on most weekends. So for a brief period I have my son, daughter and dog all in the same house with me. The pack is complete.

I will be taking off this weekend for a workshop in Tennessee. Goes until mid week. Two teenagers left alone in the house for the weekend. Ahh, the possibilities.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Enjoy your pack while they are all together again. I would die to hve my son closer for a time. I miss him terribly.

Have fun at your workshop in TN. Don't know how far that is from you, but enjoy!

Leann