Thursday, August 21, 2008

**Rack Up Those Frequent Flier Miles**

I just found out I get to return to Australia in November to deliver a paper to the University of Melbourne Law School. It would be one of those papers that would make my sister crazy as it will address normative issues of constitutional law, e.g. what should be as opposed to what is. But that is the liberty I get to embraced living in the ivory tower and not in the courtroom.

So, now I have to figure out what to do with a potentially free week after the conference. There are no classes the week of Thanksgiving, so I could continue traveling anywhere I wish before returning to the US of A. But without a traveling companion, it would not be fun. Need a traveling companion......

1 comment:

Leann said...

**raises her hand** Pick me, pick me.