Tuesday, May 22, 2007

**Leaving on a Jet Plane**

Not to any place as exotic as someone I know, but instead for work - or for a job interview, to be more precise. A mere 10 hours on a plane - well, actually, three planes - and I am not even leaving the country. Instead this is an out-of-the-way place so I have to fly to Cincinnati, then Philadelphia and then to the Finger Lakes.

First rule: carry on luggage as the odds of it being misplaced are tripled on this trip before one even considers the part of Murphy's Law guiding all things that can go wrong on a job interview.

I have clothes (cause I went out and bought them), but am still working on the presentation I have to make. So why am I blogging, I ask myself rhetorically?

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good luck! I know you'll be where you are suppose to be. Be calm, be sure, be yourself!!