Tuesday, October 25, 2005

**Could she really be watching baseball?**

Yes, it is weird, maybe even disconcerting to those who know me AT ALL. But I just remembered the world series was on tonight and I flipped on FOX (something I am loath to do) and, get ready for this... also brought up the ESPN MLB Gamecast. I guess I got thinking about about Sarah and Jen who should be at Minute Maid Park, probably having simultaneous coronaries. It is the bottom of the 8th Houston is down by one. Two on two out...

Wow, hit down the third baseline, just fair... double with a run scored. It is tied.... Man... Ausmus better not leave two men on base. Dang. But it is tied.

Jeez, who is this person blogging? I better stop before people become concerned (I may just leave FOX on in the background...:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Woohoo! Baseball!

Now if only the Astros could win one. I want to be there Thursday night too.