Wednesday, August 31, 2005

**What to Say?**

School has started, work days returns to the 14+ hour routine. It is hard to find time to blog with everything else in my life crammed into the 3-4 hours of non work time that I am actually awake.

Classes began today. Didn't feel much of the usual excitment, but I am working through my own "sending the kid off to college" at the same time I am taking under my wing some else's kid who was just sent off to college. That duality makes for an interesting experience.

Hurricance Katrina's aftermath appears so much worse than expected. Epic really. I have added to my site a blog maintained by two journalists who weathered the hurricane and offer some unique insights. I will post more as I find them.

1 comment:

Leann said...

To say that the ball was dropped would be an understatement!!

My daughter who is 23 and still learning the reality of politics had steam coming out her ears the more she watched the newscasts from New Orleans. I'm glad she is so passionate about the issues.