Tuesday, August 02, 2005

**An Unfinished Life of another kind**

I saw a preview for the upcoming film "An Unfinished Life." Starting to see the hits on my blog increase, probably because people are looking for information on the movie. It stars Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman and others, who, frankly, I don't care about. Morgan Freeman and Robert Redford are two of my favorite actors. Add to that list Nicholas Cage and John Cusak (who was starring in the movie I actually went to see: "Must Love Dogs"). Quick observations cause blogging time is limited:
  1. Even thought Redford plays a drunk and, with makeup, looks as old as he ever has, I would abandon my career, kids, and so forth for him. What can I say?
  2. Starting to feel the same way about Cusak. Dang his on camera awkwardness is appealing.
  3. "Must Love Dogs" had many moments that struck uncomfortably close to home, but I really liked the movie, if for no other reason, see number 2. above.

3 comments:

Leann said...

I just read the preview for the movie and it sounds VERY good. I'll have to be sure and see it.

How you been? Did you have a good visit with A?

Someone on the cusp... said...

A. is still visiting and it is going exceedingly well. More family arrives tomorrow. Otherwise, I have been fine

Leann said...

Awesome!! Enjoy your time with all of them.