Monday, March 03, 2008

**Whirlwind Week**

I just returned from a conference in Denver. Even after 14 years, the appeal of that town is still there for me. Can't quite pinpoint it though. Just feels like home. Oddly, I barely got outside the Grand Hyatt except for a quick walk in the morning and the trip to a little mexican restaurant near the civic theatre.

The best views were had riding back to the airport. So sad. I just have a hunch that I will end up in Colorado again, someday.

And now I see that my niece passed through Denver this weekend also. She, however, kept going and is skiing in the mountains. She always was the smarter one.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I love Denver. Spent a few years there while in the Navy. Love, love that city. It's nice to hear you are doing well.

Becca said...

I didn't know you were in Denver! I would totally have found time to meet you for lunch or dinner or at least crossed paths in the airport!