Friday, May 02, 2008

**Forget Mortgages, Live on a Plane**

Starting late next week, I will spend more time on planes over the course of a month than I have I feel quite sure I EVER would wish on anyone. Except maybe Bush - flying coach, of course.

I leave for Australia, and before I return to the east coast of this continent, I will have taken 11 flights. I am home for all of 36 hours and then fly on four more planes in order to get from this little town to Minneapolis. So in the course of one month, almost to the day, I will have taken 15 planes.

Without setting a foot on the first plane, I can say, with absolute certainty, I don't recommend this.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Hey, I sent you an e-mail with a souvenir reuest. Also, Nick would like some kangaroo jerky. I never found any, but maybe in your little outback adventure you will..

Leann said...

I'm sure you'll make the most of it and enjoy the "ground" time.

Someone on the cusp... said...

Thanks, LeAnn.


I will working on the earrings and the jerky, Becca. If dangly, how long?

Leann said...

Oh, if we're putting in souvenir requests, could you pick me up a mug from Australia? I collect them. Just something unusual with the Country or City something on it. hehehe......thanks.

Someone on the cusp... said...

yes to the mug. It would be a pleasure.

Leann said...

You rock!!

Leann said...

okay, I know you're back, so give us an update. You interviewed all those steller people, you've traveled extensively over the past few months.....come on.....give!