Thursday, November 10, 2005

**Up for Air**

Just caught the end of The Apprentice as I turned on the TV for ER. I notice the "fired" people were getting in the taxi and there was a brightly lit "Yahoo jobs" ad on top of the taxi. Nice little, yet ironic, product placement.

But that is not why I am blogging. I am blogging to whine.

Man, this is a brutal semester. Constant piles of news copy to grade. Video projects keeping ending up on my desk. My video job is nearing a deadline. LSATs are just a couple weeks away. I have traveled the past three weekends. I can't seem to clear off my desk, make any progress or even clear my head.

Generally when things pile up this bad, I have to add structure and organization to my life. And get more exercise. And not get behind on this darn blog.

OK done whining. Time for a trip report. Coming up.

No comments: